Therapeutic French Lavender Oil
|Ships in: ||
Age: 6 months and older
For Use: Boo boos, burns - all purpose
Scent: Pure French lavender essential oil
Product description: Versatile and easy to use, California Baby Therapeutic French Lavender Essential Oil is a "must have" for your first-aid kit. Use to soothe and speed the healing of minor bruises, cuts, and burns. Its antibacterial, non-stinging, and calming properties make it the perfect treatment for acne and other skin maladies. For minor cuts & scrapes, first use California Baby Calming & Non-Burning Diaper Area Wash to cleanse; next, dispense a couple of drops of our Therapeutic Tea Tree oil onto cotton pad or Q-tip to disinfect (apply directly onto the skin), followed in the same manner by our Therapeutic French Lavender oil to soothe and speed healing. For minor irritations and acne, apply once a day for a couple of days; for chronic conditions or scar healing, apply no more than twice daily. Although lavender is an essential oil that may be used directly on the skin, it can be drying if over used. Remember, a little goes a long way. If you see that the skin is becoming dry, you may be applying too much or using for too long of a time. The skin should not become red after applying; it should immediately feel soothed and refreshed. Keep away from the eyes.
A note from Jessica, the developer of California Baby: Welcome to the world of aromatherapy! I use essential oils with my children almost daily, starting at age 6 months, I have noticed that they get sick less often and recover from illnesses faster. All California Baby blends are developed in consultation with an aromatherapist; we use oils that are known for their safety and efficacy. If you're new to aromatherapy, with a little practice you will find that essential oils are versatile, easy to use, and indispensable! I feel that by using aromatherapy with your children, their sense of smell will remain potent into adulthood. Our pure, aromatherapy quality essential oils do not contain synthetic additives; they are tested for purity and guaranteed pesticide free.
Benefits & Features:
How Many Drops?
- Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients
How to use?
- 6 mos. to 1 year: 3-4 drops
- 1 year to adult: 4-10 drops
Warnings: Do not take orally. Keep away from the eyes. Not for direct use on skin, unless specified otherwise; if using on skin for massage, blend into a carrier oil and mix well before applying.
Common Sense Caution: Intended for external use only. If any adverse reaction, discontinue use and contact physician immediately.
Disclaimer: This information is for educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- A Bath without Bubbles: Drop into a bath of warm water, swirl the oils through with your hand to mix. May be used daily.
- In Combination with California Baby Bubble Baths: Add bath drops after desired bubble level has been reached; add drops and swirl through the water with your hand to mix.
- Our Wall Diffuser: Drop 10-20 drops, depending on the size of the room and the desired intensity, directly onto the pad. Place the pad with the oil side down so that it comes into contact with the ceramic plate; this will diffuse the oils evenly and prevent the pad from becoming soggy. Plug into an electrical outlet; the moderate heat that is produced will diffuse the oils. For best results, use one pad exclusively for each blend; change the pad when it ceases to dry out completely between uses.
- Massage: Add 75 drops into our Super Sensitive no fragrance massage/carrier oil. Shake to disperse. Refresh as necessary. You can also use our Moisturizing Cream as a carrier; scoop a dollop into the palm of your hand, create an indent with your finger in the center (think mashed potatoes and gravy), drop 2-3 drops into the center; mix with your finger and then rub your hands together vigorously to emulsify, apply. This method works especially well if you are out of a carrier oil, or if you want to add an essential oil to your moisturizer. For example, if you or your child wake up feeling congested add a couple of Colds & Flu essential oil drops to our cream rub onto neck and chest, give a gentle swipe under the nose and you're ready to go!
- Vaporizer: Works best with a cold mist unit. Add oils once water level has been reached. Start with 5-10 drops; adjust depending on the size of the water container and your scent tolerance. Essential oils will degrade plastic; avoid dropping directly on any plastic parts or with a unit where the water and oils travel through to create the mist. Colds & Flu is especially helpful when congestion is present. Calming Bedtime at bedtime. Overtired & Cranky mid-afternoon or play time. Bathroom Freshener to deodorize and revitalize stale air.
Customers who got Therapeutic French Lavender Oil also got
Write a review!