Calming Diaper Rash Cream -California Baby
|Ships in: ||
Temporarily out of stock
Age: Newborn and older
For Use: Diaper rash, cuts and burns.
Scent: Essential oil blend with French lavender and organic tea tree.
Product description: The superior ingredients in California Baby Diaper Rash Cream work together to heal diaper rash and to prevent new diaper rash from occurring by creating a moisture barrier-without chemicals-between baby's bottom and the chemical irritants found in most disposable diapers, not to mention urine and...you know.
Our all-natural, food-grade diaper rash cream includes ingredients such as ultra-purified lanolin, vitamin-grade zinc (12%) and vitamin E, in addition to organic tea tree and aloe vera. California Babyï¿½ Diaper Rash Cream contains our proprietary Calming aromatherapy blend which includes French lavender, known for its soothing, antibacterial, and healing properties.
A note from Jessica, developer of California Babyï¿½: I insist on high quality, food-grade ingredients for all of California Babyï¿½ products so that your baby benefits from the very best nature has to offer. For California Babyï¿½ Diaper Rash Cream, I searched for exceptional ingredients, such as ultra-purified lanolin, which I use as a fresh, clean, and natural replacement for smelly fish and petroleum oils found in other diaper rash ointments that can cause skin irritation and allergies.
Diaper rash is serious; it sets one into a panic looking for relief for a crying baby. I can confidently recommend our Diaper Rash Cream, not only because of the high quality of the ingredients, but also because of the rate and quantity in which our customers buy our Diaper Rash Cream--it works! For an attack on all fronts, also use our Non-Burning & Calming Diaper Area Wash, Non-Talc Powder and Diaper Rash Cream.
- Dab California Babyï¿½ Diaper Rash Cream on facial blemishes to help dry them up and decrease redness.
- Incontinent adults will appreciate this cream.
Benefits & Features:
More information on diaper rash: Uh-Oh! Baby has a bright red rash in the diaper area! Don't panic, Mom. Most babies will get diaper rash during the first year. Diaper rash can occur anytime your baby is in diapers, but it is most common in babies under 12 months old. Diaper rash may occur more commonly in babies eating solid food or taking antibiotics.
- Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients
- Flip-top cap for quick and easy, one-handed use.
- Rich and creamy
- Our Diaper Rash Cream is made with ultra-purified lanolin, instead of the more typical mineral oil found in diaper rash ointments, to create a moisture barrier
- May be used on moist fungal and red rashes
- May be used at every diaper change to insure diaper rash protection
- When a severe diaper rash is present, wash with our Non-Burning & Calming Diaper Area Wash and follow with Diaper Rash Cream
- Moms swear, "It works to cure diaper rash!"
Not to worry, though, most cases of diaper rash can be treated easily at home. Here are some simple steps to follow to treat diaper rash and prevent diaper rash in the future:
- Change baby's diaper whenever it is soiled. This is the most important measure you can take to heal diaper rash and prevent diaper rash.
- Cleanse & Soothe: Pediatricians do not recommend using diaper wipes when baby has a diaper rash. Never use wipes that may contain harsh cleansers or alcohol which can dry and irritate baby's delicate skin. Cleanse baby's bottom with our natural, chemical-free California Baby Non-Burning & Calming Diaper Area Wash as part of each diaper change.
- Absorb & Cool: Use California Baby Non-Talc Powder to keep the area dry and cool.
- Heal & Prevent: Use California Baby Calming Diaper Rash Cream regularly to create a moisture barrier. California Baby Calming Diaper Rash Cream is safe and gentle enough to use at every diaper change. This gentle cream will soothe irritation and help keep skin healthy. Use California Baby Calendula Cream if the diaper rash is very mild and for everyday moisturizing.
- Baby's bottom needs a little room to breathe. Exposing baby's skin to the air is a natural way to dry out diaper rash. Let baby wear his birthday suit whenever possible! Cloth diapers also let the skin breathe and are good for the environment.
- Don't forget to wash your hands with soap and hot water after every diaper change!
Customers who got Calming Diaper Rash Cream -California Baby also got
Write a review!