Baby Jogger City Mini Single Stroller Stone/Black 2011
The City Mini Single Stroller by Baby Jogger has an amazing one-hand fold for a single stroller. Pull up a handle in the seat of the stroller and the entire stroller folds collapses neatly to a locking position. That means you can do it standing up with the other holding your baby if you had to. Now you can step onto the train, or bus or just load it into the trunk of your car. Perfect urban travel stroller.
Some of our favorite features are the City Mini's stability, sunshade and tuck pocket:
- Designed to be very stable, the City Mini will not feel tipsy when you load the top, whether with a parent console (sold separately) or with a diaper bag. (Think of the time your saw a child get out of a stroller, and the stroller immediately tips over towards the back from the weight of shopping bags or the diaper bag attached to the handle.)
- The enormous canopy can be pulled out part way or all the way out to provide sufficient shade, even when the child is in full recline. There are several viewing windows in the top of the canopy so it's easy to peek in on your sleeping baby and not disturb her.
- Besides a generous basket under the stroller, there is a large mesh pocket on the back of the seat. It's handy for tucking a sweater or blanket and the pocket has elastic so things stay.
The stylish City Mini Select fits a newborn, with nearly full recline option, up to 50 lbs. It has one of the best heights of any single stroller. If your 5 year old falls asleep in the car, you can easily transfer him into the stroller without worrying his head will bump the top or the canopy. Durable and lightweight, it will be the single stroller you prefer for ease of use.
2011 Model upgrades:
- Easy swivel front wheel and smooth riding tires. 8" lightweight, quick-release EVA wheels with sealed ball bearings that won't ever go flat.
- Padded seat with removable support board can recline to a near flat position for the idea sleeping position.
- Easily manuverable with 1 hand as needed.
- Foot brake is a simple step pedal.
- Stroller handle is designed to be comfortable even for a tall 6'-5" dad.
- Entire seat fabric is easily removable by unsnapping it from the frame, for easy washing.
- Weighs 16.8 lbs.
- Has a board inserted in the seat back which corrects the 'slouchy' seat problem, where the child is sitting in a hammock-like position. It is now much more supportive.
- New velcro straps that allow the seat to be securely in the most upright position. It tightens up the slack in the recline by a couple of inches. More for use with an older child, where you don't need to undo it frequently for naps.
Customers who got Baby Jogger City Mini Single Stroller Stone/Black 2011 also got
Write a review!