Capiless is a face and body gel, minimizing the appearance of broken capillaries and spider veins on distressed skin. Capiless improves the problem linked to capillary fragility and reinforces vascular walls and improves microcirculation in veins and capillary vessels. Couperose is a chronic skin affection, which developes in stages and leads to inflammation and unaesthetic facial redness. Couperose affects 15% of the population, mostly people between 30 and 50 years old with fair skin complexion. It is more prevalent among woman than men.
Couperose has 4 stages:
- stage 1: areas of redness in the face during exposure to activating factors.
- stage 2: the redness has become permanent: it is called erythocouperose
- stage 3: appearance of spots
- stage 4: constant swelling of certain zones of the face.
Couperose is aggravated by different factors:
- prolonged sun or sunbed exposure. The UV and IR rays increase the dilation of blood vessels
- sudden temprature changes
- eating spicy food, drinking hot beverages or alcohol
- hormonal influences (pregnancy or menopause)
- skin type. Up to now the real causes of couperose are still unknown.
Capiless works as an anti-couperose cream.
Ingredients: Aqua, Alum, Arnica Motana, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Commiphora Gileadensis, Aesculus Hyppocastanum, Lavandula Officinalis, Citrus Aurantium, Linum Usitatissimum, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose
Contains 50ml (1.66 fl oz.)
Write a review!